Hollywood Writer, Vanity Fair
- “I Was Terrified, and I Was Humiliated”: #MeToo’s Male Accusers, One Year Later
- Terry Crews Made Hollywood Listen—And He’s Not Done Yet
- Bill Maher Is Sure He Has the Funniest Show in Late Night
- “You’re Basically Writing Your Jokes into a Shredder”: Inside the Trump-Era Late-Night Monologue Pressure Cooker
- The Night Of: How Riz Ahmed Became TV’s Most Devastating Heartbreaker
- How Darius Became Atlanta‘s Most Bizarre, Fascinating Character
- Inside the “Eerie” Night The Handmaid’s Tale Shot Its Most Haunting Scene
- How Late Night Sharpened Its Teeth in the Age of Trump
- How Gilmore Girls Found Its Brightest Stars
- The Insane, Unbelievable, Totally True Story Behind USA’s Drug Drama Queen of the South
- Can You Really Survive the Cold By Sleeping Inside an Animal Carcass a la Star Wars and The Revenant?
- Why Does Everyone Think of Han Solo As a Sex Symbol? He’s a Total Goober.
- The Terrifying Interactive Play Walking Dead Experience Taught Me How to Survive a Zombie Attack
- How Parents Who Named Their Children “Atticus” Feel About Learning He’s Now Kind of Racist
- Why Do TV Characters All Own the Same Weird Old Blanket? A Slate Investigation.
- The Best Female Character In Jurassic World Is a Velociraptor
- A Grand Unified Theory of Why People are Dyeing Their Body Hair
- Hark! A Vagrant‘s Kate Beaton on Making History Funny and Who Should Be on the $10 Bill
Videos and Podcasts
- The Original X-Files Pilot Perfectly Explains Why the Reboot Fails
- C-3PO Is Star Wars’ Real Hero
- The Secrets Behind Star Wars‘ Most Iconic Sounds
- The Walking Dead Podcast: Recapping the Season 6 Premiere
- How Could a Prison Inmate Make a Shank out of Jolly Ranchers? We Decided to Find Out.
- When Is Cheryl’s Birthday? Solving a Logic Problem That Spread Around the World